Monday, September 30, 2013

And So Dear Friends ~ RER


And so Dear Friends of mine
 its been such a long long time
since you've been asked to... 
hang in there with me

This ain't no relapse
It's just a case perhaps
of a man who had enough
and too damn many bridges to burn

Your company is welcome
the old days now gone
the lines of communication are down
hold me tight

Against the storms of reality
the rains of want and need
Against the winds of misfortune 
and old ways of blinding speed 

I've never let us down
just let them whisper in the town
I'll hear them through the ears
of one … who does not care

An induced joy to be alone 
And ain't no trouble in the home
Alone in this world with
Me myself and you

So do hang in with me
An in due time we'll see 
If I can bridge the day 
and survive 

Thanks again Friend of Mine 
for sharing such precious time… 
You've now heard my thoughts
You'll now see me live or try ……………………

No comments:

Post a Comment